Re: Nikon El Nikor 75mm f4

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 03/23/05-10:25:54 AM Z

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:13:31 -0800, Nick Makris <nick@mcn.org> wrote:

> Last of the items a Nikon El Nikor 75mm f4.0
>
> $27 including shipping to any US location.
>
> Thanks for your indulgence,

Um, you're not welcome! This is not a list for selling used gear and
you've been doing it repeatedly! If everyone on this list started offering
their unwanted photo items for sale, we'd be flooded with for-sale
messages. It's one thing if you're selling a UV box or a pound of unwanted
silver nitrate or something unique to alt processes, but cameras, lenses,
etc forget it! There are plenty of other places to do that. Don't spend
your $27 all in one place...