Re: Portable packable plate pdf plans perchance?

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 03/23/05-11:04:09 AM Z

If you happen to own a pickup truck, you can pick up an old, used camper
for not much $$. Here's my portable wetplate darkroom:

http://kerik.com/collodionmobile1.jpg
http://kerik.com/collodionmobile2.jpg

BTW, the site you mentioned http://www.companyphotographer.com is Wayne
Pierce's site. He has built plate boxes, plate racks and an 11x14 wetplate
back/holder for me. He does very good work for a reasonable price and
provides great service.

Kerik