Re: Nikon El Nikor 75mm f4 my 2 cents

From: mak@teleport.com
Date: 03/23/05-11:27:32 AM Z

I sort of enjoy occasonal for sale posts and lists. Many times many lists have had great deals...It irks me to no end to haveeople post the fact that they just listed xyz on ebay...but if there is somehting unique or related or some policy like the Leica and Rollei lists have requiring FS in the headder and postings restricted to Fridays or some other day why not

I'm not sure what it is that has pushed your buttons, but I think it's wise
for me to continue to avoid a direct response to your caustic way of
communicating.