Re: Portable packable plate pdf plans perchance?

From: Joe Smigiel ^lt;jsmigiel@kvcc.edu>
Date: 03/23/05-01:25:03 PM Z

Thanks for the tip Kerik.

Not owning a truck, I've actually considered having a dome camping tent
(or a cover for the one I already have) made out of lightproof fabric
that could double as a darkroom for loading 11x14 holders in the field
and, as my recent interests direct me, doing collodion off road.

I'm thinking curtain blackout material might do the trick but would
welcome any other suggestions on fabrics for this purpose.

Joe