Re: New to the List . . .

From: Ryuji Suzuki ^lt;rs@silvergrain.org>
Date: 03/25/05-03:30:45 AM Z

That's not the point. I've said that using a header line that is
intended to be modifiable by poster is not a good marker to use to
sort out incoming emails. How your email user agent reacts to this
header line content is another issue.

The intended use of Reply-To header line is to specify the address to
which responses should be sent to. I already described how this is
useful in certain situations in a mailing list like this when there
were many personal responses sent to the entire list.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Well, believing is all right, just don't let the wrong people know