Re: Gum online

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 03/28/05-10:19:44 AM Z

Hi Katharine,
I got a question for you or any list member.
Working the combination of gum bichromate and cyano it is an interesting and
exciting work that can go from full color to any other color option.
What has been your experience with gum and Van Dyke?
Why Van Dyke? because has silver on it with further options.
Anybody has anything to show me?
thanks,
Giovanni