Re: Colbert - alt photo process?

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 03/28/05-11:31:00 PM Z

Dave:
        Probably sepia or some toner such as Berg, on paper larger than heck,
that has pigmented drawing/painting/toning applied and then covered
with bees wax. The heat melts the wax to allow it to flow over the
surface. It gives a piece and aged look hence antiquity and metaphors
of times passed become illuminated through the murky quality of
encaustic.
Jack