RE: Environmental Impact

From: Rick Retzlaff ^lt;rretzlaff@shaw.ca>
Date: 03/31/05-08:47:42 AM Z

I agree that the politics in this case probably govern the situation. I
would probably not be too popular dumping anything bright green into the
bush (Cyanotype wash) even if it were Koolaid.

I will probably use a two or three step wash system to try to minimise the
amount of water I need.

Richard Retzlaff
Radical Eye Photography Ltd.
(306) 652 8894 Saskatoon, SK