Re: Re: copyright (in DC)

From: 3legskilled@thesciencebookstore.com
Date: 03/31/05-07:33:06 PM Z

The DC bits of itchiness about photography are security-based. I attracted some fair attention on the Mall in trying to make an image with a very large very black red-taped pinhole camera...I had a sign on the camera saying, yes, "camera", but I thought that the activity would be highly problematic, and it was. John Ptak