Re: Ferric Ammonium Oxalate

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 05/01/05-04:40:23 PM Z
I don't think they sell it as solution since AFO doesn't keep well in a solution (AFAIK). In their pricelist table it says: 4oz (100gr). So, you may assume that you will have 100gr dry powder AFO if you order 4oz. I'm not familiar with non-metric systems but if I remember right, 4oz should be a little over 100gr. (113gr or so?). Why don't you order from B&S? Their price is much better than JDPhotochem's.

Regards, Loris.