Re: loupes for large format camera use and; humidity levels

From: Argon3@aol.com
Date: 05/02/05-08:03:48 AM Z

Long ago, I picked up the Bausch &Lomb (back when they were Bausch & Lomb and
didn't sell their name to every cheap optical product that came along) clip
on and swing down loupe for the eyeglasses...always a handy thing to have.
My QVC addicted mom bought and gave me the headband-type binocular magnifier
thing a couple of years ago and I haven't used it yet...although my eyes are
now middle-aged enough that it might be a good idea...the problem with that one
is that it's not "pocket-size" and takes up a bit of space in the gear bag.

best

argon