Re: OT: Camera Cluttered

From: Jan Kapoor ^lt;jkapoor@jankapoor.net>
Date: 05/02/05-07:56:10 PM Z

I used to keep cameras locked up in a cabinet until we had a burglary
and they wrenched the cabinet open and stole all my 35mm stuff. Didn't
know what the 4x5 was, though, so they left it! I kind of collect old,
usable cameras too, and they are all over the place. No self-respecting
burglar would want anything to do with that old junk-- so I don't worry
about it. Now that I do a lot of pinhole, he wouldn't know a camera from
an old box anyway!

Jan

Fine art photography of Jan Kapoor at www.jankapoor.net
Pinhole, large format, alternative printing processes and digital.