RE: been away too long, OT printer question

From: Christopher Lovenguth ^lt;chris@chrisportfolio.com>
Date: 05/03/05-08:16:50 AM Z

Thank you for the email. I pulled the avi files and the html and checked and
scanned them and I didn't find anything. I also scanned the original file
and scanned my entire system on my computer and didn't find anything. I also
email my web host to see and they didn't see anything and my IP is the only
one that has logged in to the site to change it.

Can you tell me step by step what you did and I'll do the same just to make
sure it isn't there somehow (which I don't know how it can be, but I
definitely don't want anything there if it is)

Thanks again for the email.

-Chris