Epson R1800? Was Re: Camera Cluttered

From: STUART GOLDSTEIN ^lt;email_stuart@yahoo.com>
Date: 05/03/05-01:15:33 PM Z

John,

I came to the same conclusion last week: I have so
much clutter around the house that it's driving me
crazy.

Then I drove by these McMansions and realized that if
I moved into one of those homes, I wouldn't be as
overwhelmed by the clutter -- it'd have more run to be
spread around. In fact, I think that the house would
look pretty clean.

And if I put one or two cameras in each room....not
only would I be able to keep a format in a room, but
the burgulars wouldn't know where to go first (saving
my 4x5 but losing my Holga ;>)

Has anybody used the Epson R1800 to make digital
negatives? And what was your experience.

Greatings from the corrupt state of NJ,

Stuart