RE: cyano recipe

From: D. Mark Andrews ^lt;mark@dragonbones.com>
Date: 05/03/05-07:15:36 PM Z

Kris,

Unless your goal is to help them into the hereafter, I would use Potassium
ferricyanide rather than the deadly potassium cyanide :-)

Sorry I don't have a recipe, but if you want to simplify the process why not
buy precoated paper and fabric from http://www.blueprintables.com/. I use
these products with elementary and middle school students quite
successfully. You can also buy a small subset of their products through
Freestyle http://www.freestylephoto.biz/. Both are likely to give a discount
for schools

Mark