RE: cyano recipe

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/03/05-09:53:32 PM Z

Kris, I can understand the lack of equipment available to HS students, but
why not show them the way to do it and then just have some already mixed.
What will they get from a less accurate presentation? Does the school not
have a science department? A bit of devil's advocate here but I don't
understand justifying a looser approach to an experience because it just HS
students.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9