OT: Way - Korona 8x20 Film holder Advice

From: Sean ^lt;sean@lostprocess.com>
Date: 05/05/05-07:06:34 PM Z

Sorry for being so far out, but this is the only list that I have time to
actively monitor.

I recently acquired three Korona 8x20 holders and lots of loose metal parts.
They appear to be used at the end of the folders to hold the film flat. If
there are any Korona Panoramic/Banquet users out there that could share some
photos of the interior of a functional holder (off-list via email or web
post) it would be most appreciated.

I have already spoken with Sandy K, and I am in the process of acquiring
some S&S holders in the event that the Korona holders are not complete, or
cannot be easily restored to functional condition.

TIA for the OT indiscretion.

Sean Farren