RE: BLB screw-in tubes

From: Sean ^lt;sean@lostprocess.com>
Date: 05/08/05-11:36:31 AM Z

Re: BLB screw-in tubesSandy,

What kind of spacing did you experiment with? This seems like a good and
affordable solution, and would be great if exposure times could be cut down
over standard bl flo setups. I currently use an overkill 5K watt exposure
unit (it came with the vacuum press), but have been hesitant to move to
ballast and flo's because of the substantial costs (I fear electricity, but
could wire a standard light socket).

Sean Farren