RE: kitchen recipe for palladium

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 05/09/05-08:01:42 AM Z

Chris, When you buy your palladium, you buy it as palladium chloride
crystals. Then when you mix up your palladium to coat with, you add the
appropriate salt; Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Chloride, Lithium Chloride, ...

The ratio or proportion is 1 part PdCl2 with 2 parts XCl where X is Na, Nh4,
or Li. This gives you X2PdCl4; your coating solution of palladium.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226