Re: Gum woes

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;swphoto@verizon.net>
Date: 05/09/05-04:14:10 PM Z

Hi Joe,

It might be and i'll have to test that also; once I get done ripping up 50
sheets of Fabriano Uno and Arches Aquarelle tonight. I don't know why I was
doing that; I guess I was letting the paper set because that's what I do
with other processes (cyanotype, kallitype, ect...). The combination of
different paper, a 1+10 or 1+20 gum to pigment ratio, and a 1+1 gum/pigment
to dichromate ratio will probably make a world of difference. It was
probably just my luck to choose all the wrong variables, but to learn it is
to live it. :>)

Regards, Scott

swphoto@verizon.net