FW: Cumpulsive Camera Clutter Disorder.

From: Best, Dianne ^lt;dbest@hydro.mb.ca>
Date: 05/10/05-10:04:43 AM Z

Ah . . . umm . . . Is that why I am moving the darkroom from an 8x10
spare bedroom to an 18x35 basement? We won't talk about the second house
(which is used for storage), the 10x12 storage shed (that's piled to the
roof), the 28x44 workshop/garage (with all kinds of stuff in it), or the
machinery that sits outside because there isn't room for it in the
garage, or the stuff that's in the old 76-passenger school bus!

As if I am not screwed-up enough already, now they have a name for it!

You boys are AMATEURS! Just amateurs, I tell you . . . . ;-)

Dianne
(aka Calamity Jane)