Re: patently frustrated

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/10/05-02:27:22 PM Z

http://www.patent.gov.uk/

Let's see.... I used Google and I used the keywords "British Patent Office"
.... ;)

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page