RE: Traveling Portfolio

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 05/10/05-07:45:57 PM Z

Robert and Grace and List,

> I agree ten would make for an excellent portfolio. Feel fee to invite any
> artist to join us. I will keep everyone post to the progress.

There will also be three individuals from the U.K. submitting tri-color and
tri-tone Temperaprints for this round.

Barbara Maloney, Alex Chater, and Helena Cleary have submitted stunning
examples of this process.

If you would like so see these prints as well as prints from other
processes, participate in the Alternative Process Traveling Portfolio. The
last two rounds have been outstanding. Contact Robert Cockrell off list for
details - rc3@flash.net .

Thanks,

Don Bryant