RE: OT: Personal to Loris Medici

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 05/12/05-01:09:46 AM Z

Hi David, I buy mine from Bauhaus (price is 8 TRY / 3.13 GPB per ~ 400ml
jar). I doubt you have a Bauhaus in Kaya Koy, Fethiye or Mugla. I can
buy it for you and send by cargo. I can buy even gum lumps (whis is
cheaper) buy you will have to mix it by your own and add a preservative
chemical such as sodium benzoate, thymol or mercuric chloride (IMHO,
stay away from this last one). Please contact me using either
loris_medici@mynet.com or lorismedici@ttnet.net.tr.

BTW, I would like to see your gum prints - do you have some of them
online?

Others, sorry for the private chatter in the public - I guess there's a
temporary problem with my mail.

Regards,
Loris.