Re: Formaldehyde source (was Gum woes)

From: Scott Wainer ^lt;swphoto@verizon.net>
Date: 05/13/05-02:47:04 PM Z

Seeing as the filters were not expensive, I ordered the set specifically for
formaldehyde. Someone mentioned making sure that the respirator fit
correctly, I did a little test last night by removing the filter cartridges
and plugging up the holes - I was not able to breath with the holes plugged
up so it has a good fit. Everything should be ready by the time the
formaldehyde arrives and i'll see if it works better than the chrome alum or
the glyaxol.

Thanks again, Scott

swphoto@verizon.net