RE: collodion.. wet plate.. process

From: Kerik ^lt;kerik@kerik.com>
Date: 05/18/05-12:10:02 AM Z

Start here:

www.collodion.org

You could start by purchasing a copy of Scully and Osterman's book (you will
find it on this site), but this is not a process that will be easy to learn
from reading books/instructions. You should really consider taking a
workshop.

Some other useful links:

www.dunniway.com (this is the guy I learned from)

www.collodion.com

Good luck. It's a wonderul process and lots of fun. I have a few wet plate
images on my website www.kerik.com

Kerik Kouklis