Souping Up Photoshop Elements

From: Kate M ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 05/18/05-02:13:50 PM Z

Dear All, I sent this out a few days ago, but under a different heading
by mistake. A while ago I remember some discussion on being able to
download add-ons for Elements to add some of the functions of full
Photoshop. One of my students is keen on getting the information. Can
anyone enlighten me as to the website that was quoted? I have searched
the archives to no avail...
Thanks in advance, Kate