Re: O.T. GRA LAB

From: kris ^lt;kris@eq-photo.com>
Date: 05/19/05-07:33:31 PM Z

are you near Toronto? Kominek, which used to be on Yonge (I think) is
still around, but is in a basement on College street... the guy's
amazing with all technical matters (not to take away business from
Henry's... okay, i'm trying to take away business from Henry's.)

http://www.kominek.com/
and
http://www.kominek.com/pages/ship.html

ciao,