RE: GUM-PVA-COLD preshrink

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 05/24/05-12:23:50 PM Z

...and I had just the opposite bit of confusion when I first started reading
references to PVA in gum printing. Being a woodworker from way back, I
assumed they were talking about polyvinyl acetate (as in PVA glue) but soon
discovered polyvinyl alcohol was their "PVA." I guess it's all a matter of
history and perspective.

-Schuyler