Re: Why Winsor & Newton?

From: Robert M ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 05/29/05-05:03:17 PM Z

> And, without the internet one person's experience wasn't so widely and
> easily shared as today on this list....

The other side of the coin would be the inaccurate information that spreads
equally as fast.

Pre-Internet, we obtained information from books. Generally speaking. It was
less likely most books published would be inaccurate because writing a book
took time. These days, anyone can publish their book with effortless ease;
in many cases, it is not "peer reviewed." These days, anyone can create a
group or web site and nobody vets their data.

Bob
..