Fwd: Re: Pyrocat HD & Bergger BPF 200

From: Raven Weiss ^lt;ravenweiss@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/04/05-10:35:54 AM Z

Hello Eric,

My last post should have read:
2:2:100 PyroCat HD for 10 minutes at 70 degrees in a Jobo - for Bergger
as per Sandy King's past suggestion to me.

While reading your question, I was looking at my notes for a film development experiment where I used 3:2:100 PyroCat HD, but I can't remember what I was trying to learn from it.

Sincerely,
Mike
www.ExposeTheShadows.com