er.. yeah. cf card woes.

From: Adam.Waterson ^lt;artistboi@speakeasy.net>
Date: 11/06/05-04:28:51 PM Z

Hey Hi -
Been a while. The internet was down for a month here, so I couldn't
freak out on everyone once I got my Epson 2400. I had no clue what on
earth to do, but after 6 days of getting my hands dirty I got a good
print. I know I could do a little more to perfect it, but now... GAH,
I've done the unspeakable. I erased something that my CF card needs to
tell the camera how many pictures. Hehe, I wanted to empty out the
camera, and didn't think it'd hurt to do it from the computer. Put it
back in, said that there was a full CF card. So apparently I've gone
and messed it all up again. Who knows what I did, and how to fix it?
I checked in my recycle bin and it wasn't there. Why? I haven't
emptied my bin in a while, and i just did this today.

So yeah, what do i do?