Re: gum curves

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@montana.net>
Date: 11/07/05-09:34:36 AM Z

Hi Kees,
I am, for the testing, just using my former pigment concentrations that I
have standardized, so yes, they don't vary. They are what I've used for the
last two years.

I will take note of this below, though, because technically with gum it is
said that reducing pigment lowers contrast, etc. etc. but I have never
tested that to see if it is true. Seems you have, though, from below;
thanks.
Chris