RE: gum curves

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/08/05-11:06:01 AM Z

Pay close attention to your levels adjustment; while shooting or scanning
and when making adjustments in PS. I have seen this happen most often, and
thank godless way less often then years ago, with client files that are
lacking information. Just like with film, life is better with fat exposure
to play with while making your print.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9