gum/dichromate ratios

From: trevor cunningham ^lt;tr_cunningham@yahoo.com>
Date: 11/09/05-10:57:00 PM Z

I've got a little brown bottle of Dichromate solution
with crystals on the bottom (from past readings this
implies the solution is satuarated?). I have another
container of gum solution mixed 1:1 (took a measure of
water, added gum until the water level doubled). The
gum is rather thick and syrupy. Wondering what
proportions I should start out at...I am new to the
gum thing.

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true" - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

http://farechase.yahoo.com