Re: Fume hood for dags

From: Phillip Murphy ^lt;pmurf@bellsouth.net>
Date: 11/10/05-06:23:36 AM Z

Augustin,

If you are thinking of working with elemental Bromine in the future.
Consider that you will
need your fume hood with appropriate gloves and mask for that task.
Exposure to Bromine in it's
pure form poses a greater risk to your safety when handling it than that
of Mercury.
Read as much as possible on the subject.

-Phillip