Re: red safe light

From: Yves Gauvreau ^lt;gauvreau-yves@sympatico.ca>
Date: 11/10/05-09:15:10 AM Z

I think the key is to have a tungsten light bulb which gives out very little
if any UV. The color does not matter, some clear (or almost clear) material
will block UV. Think of flash tubes for example.

In some cases another cause of fog is heat and not much of it for that
matter, room temperature is plenty enough for some activity to happen either
physical or chemical.

Yves