Re: red safe light

From: Dan Burkholder ^lt;fdanb@aol.com>
Date: 11/11/05-07:15:34 AM Z

Tim Rudman (great photographer and Lith printer) uses a nifty LED
safelight that he wears around his neck like a pendant. It's amazingly
bright and doesn't fog the silver papers. He uses is for all kinds of
things (checking enlarger lens settings, etc.). I don't know if you can
get them in the states; his comes from U.K. I bought one from him for a
stocking-stuffer for Jill (but please don't tell her)!

You can see some of his work at the following:

http://www.alternativephotography.com/artists/tim_rudman.html

Hope this helps,

Dan

--