RE: GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

From: BOB KISS ^lt;bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
Date: 11/11/05-10:29:20 AM Z

DEAR JOACHIM,
        I bought some at a photo shop in Paris in December and recently bought some
from Bostic and Sullivan in the U.S. Where do you live? That may determine
the best source for you.
        Is IS expensive but the image I printed on it has much more depth than I
achieved with Cranes Platinotype under the same conditions.
                CHEERS!
                        BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/