Re: Gum questions - 101

From: Marek Matusz ^lt;marekmatusz@hotmail.com>
Date: 11/11/05-11:42:31 AM Z

Jack,
I would typically coat a dozen sheets at a time. Slight dampness to the
roller is OK. I would also wait some time after spreading the coat and
rolling yo allow the gum to dry just a bit. Rolling very wet gum is no good.
Between sheets I would roll the foam brush on dry paper towels to remove
excess gum and water. If it gets too wet I would just take another one. They
are very inexpensive and last for months if you clean them right away.
Marek