Re: Tannic Acid

From: henk thijs ^lt;henk.thijs@hetnet.nl>
Date: 11/12/05-05:08:49 PM Z

Hi Kai,

Interesting website and all respect for the work you did , just one
thing:
are the color(s) still the same at this moment compared to the moment
you scanned them?
In my experience, toning was exciting and after some time disappointing
due to the fact that the toning was far from permanent.
Cheers,
Henk

Op 12 nov 2005 om 18:39 heeft Kai Hamann het volgende geschreven:

www.thijs-foto.com