Re: my work online

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/13/05-10:39:53 AM Z

Hi Chris and all,
I've lost my earlier mail in the process of (finally!) switching to a
new computer system, so I don't have posts from earlier today to refer
back to, sorry.

It was great to be able to see Chris's images free of the pink that
covered everything on the screen of my old dead system.

The gum images are labeled as "Tricolor Gum Over Cyanotypes." I think
Chris later explained that these are duocolor gums over cyanotype, in
other words the cyanotype is used as the cyan layer of the "tricolor
gum," which makes them of course *not* tricolor gums, except for
"Vanity, Vanity." But to my eye, many of these images also have a
black layer, easily distinguishable from the cyanotype or blue layer.

A comment related to my e-mail itself: I hope my changing to a new
system will fix the time-stamp problem with my mails that some of you
found annoying and that no one could ever find a way to fix.
Katharine