To Don (and others, was: )RE: Gum questions - 101

From: Breukel, C. (HKG) ^lt;C.Breukel@lumc.nl>
Date: 11/14/05-05:38:00 AM Z

> Kate,
>
> Thanks for the details. I usually coat 6 to 8 sheets with a
> brush and > Don Bryant

Hi don (and others),

I already considered myself a very modest gum printer: I sensitze only1 sheet (4*5 or 8*10) at a time, and you do 6-8 sheets a time (so making my gum printing efforts almost minute..;-)..), so I wonder: do you see differences between these sheets? I understood that the drying time of a gum sheet is also a variable, and there must be a considerable difference between these sheets before you can expose them. Or do you use more UV printers or you work with differnt negatives at the same time, or..

thanks,

Cor