More gums online

From: Alan Mynett ^lt;alan@mynett.plus.com>
Date: 11/16/05-08:58:37 AM Z

Hi,
I have just uploaded some three colour, gum-over-cyanotype (or
whatever you prefer to call them) to my website (follow link to Still
Lives).

However, I just wanted to record my thanks for the help I have
received from this list - even though I 'lurk' most of the time. If
the work has any merit, it owes a great deal to the generosity of
Christina Anderson and Katharine Thayer - who have helped me more than
they can (and indeed did!) know, through their contributions to this
list and their inspirational presence on the web.

-- With thanks and best wishes
Alan Mynett

mailto:alan@mynett.plus.com
http://www.mynett.org.uk

We have what we seek, it is there all the time, and if we give it
time, it will make itself known to us. (Thomas Merton)