Re: Butterflies and other Mail questions

From: Tom Ferguson ^lt;tomf2468@pipeline.com>
Date: 11/17/05-04:04:15 PM Z

It is just an internal Mac OSX routine. Katharine ignored the selection
of her pic in the OSX setup, so she got a butterfly by luck / default.
OSX will place a picture from the address book app onto the internal
view of anyone's email. If Katharine were to put a photograph of a
gallon bottle of gum into the address book file of (perhaps) Christina
Anderson, then all email Katherine gets from Christina will have a
gallon bottle of gum shown with it.

But, this is just an internal / organization thing. The pictures don't
leave your computer.

This could be fun, we as a group should assign ourselves some images.
Perhaps a step wedge for Judy.... Dan has to get a flying turtle......
a small island in a big blue sea for Bob Kiss.... I'n not sure a
butterfly is really correct for Katharine...... I better stop this
before I get in trouble ;-)