RE: PPG Starphire Glass ( ?? Questioning My Data)

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 11/18/05-09:36:24 AM Z

Did you see the data I sent to you directly? There would be no gain by
someone using a light source that outputs most of its energy above 360. The
biggest advantage would be for users of BL bulbs, making PT prints with PD
not just PD only. Over the life of the glass, which could be many years, the
cost is very small per print. That is not the issue. I find quite hard to
believe that you continue to dismiss the data as flawed without looking into
the problems with the conflicting information. Your conclusion seems to be
that my data and methods MUST be suspect.

Why do I need to verify the data from PPG? I don't have the resources to do
that. Have you called PGO to verify their web info? Come on Sandy. That is
just good research. I have noi problem understanding the data. It is after
all as clear as Starphire glass. You have known of the data that I posted
back to at least 2000. Why didn't you ask PPG for such data? I am sure they
would have provided it to you. You seem to have already made up your mind
that there would be NO benefit from Starphire before the testing began. That
is bad science.

I have also emailed PGO to ask them to confirm their data on the web site.
Get off your high horse.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226