Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/18/05-03:02:38 PM Z

P.S. I've searched for information about the UV output of the
photoflood bulbs is, and someone else on this list also tried to get
this information, without success. Either we haven't found the right
people to talk to or the right places to look, or that information
simply isn't available. If someone knows, I'd be most grateful. Like I
say, all I know is that it makes great gum prints for me,
Katharine