Re: Speaking of Light Sources...UV Laser LED

From: Bob Maxey ^lt;written_by@msn.com>
Date: 11/18/05-05:32:43 PM Z

>>>Maybe this is theoretical, but has anyone investigated the use of UV Lasers
or UV LEDs? I'm not sure the LEDs would pack enough punch but a laser
definitely could.>>>

Visit http://www.lumileds.com/ and have a look at some possibilities. They are exceedingly bright. I am not sure how effective they might be in your application, but they might work for you. I hope sticker shock does not bother you, however.

Bob
..
 Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msncom