Re: Gum problem(s)

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 11/18/05-07:09:03 PM Z

Thanks for response, that's interesting. I'd just never heard anyone
give that advice before, but I agree that it's probably good advice for
beginners. I don't think my problem in the beginning was too thick a
coating, but too much pigment in the coating, but the effect re reading
print through it would be the same. Thanks for dialogue,
Katharine