Carbon Book, was RE: Photographie au Charbon

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/19/05-10:52:39 AM Z

Since we are commercial today I will mention that
I also have a carbon book for sale. It is titled
The Book of Carbon and Carbro: Contemporary
Procedures for Monochrome Printmaking. 118 pages
plus index and includes very detailed
instructions around for making carbon tissue.
Cost is $30, which includes postage in the US,
if purchased directly through me.

Sandy